The National Center for Computational Sciences (NCCS) engages with the scientific community through trainings, tours, hackathons, talks, and conference participation throughout the year.
Updates from the NCCS Community
Conferences and Invited Talks
- Ashley Barker, section head for Operations, is serving as President of the Board of Directors for the Cray User Group (CUG).
- NCCS staff are presenting at the CUG 2023 conference from May 7 – 11, 2023 in Helsinki, Finland.
- “Balancing Workloads in More Ways than One” | Reuben Budiardja, Dan Dietz, Tom Papatheodore, Paul Peltz, Verónica Melesse Vergara
- “Deploying a Parallel File System for the World’s First Exascale Supercomputer” | Jesse Hanley, Dustin Leverman
- “Frontier As a Machine for Science: How to Build an Exascale Computer and Why You Would Want To” | Bronson Messer, Jim Rogers
- “Frontier Node Health Checking and State Management” | Matt Ezell
- “HPC System Test: Challenges and Lessons Learned Deploying Bleeding-Edge Network Technologies” | Verónica Melesse Vergara
- “Early Experiences on the OLCF Frontier System with AthenaPK and Parthenon-Hydro” | Verónica Melesse Vergara
- “Overview of SPEC HPC Benchmarks and Details of the SPEChpc 2021 Benchmark” | Verónica Melesse Vergara
- “Women in HPC presents: Equity in Technical Leadership” | Verónica Melesse Vergara
- “Introduction to PEAD,” “HPE Documentation,” “Training for HPC Resources” | Chris Fuson
- “STREAM: A Scalable Federated HPC Telemetry Platform” | Ryan Adamson
- Suzanne Prentice, a software engineer in the Software Services Development group is participating in the Women in Networking at SC for SC23, the International Conference for High Performance Computing, Networking, Storage and Analysis.